How can Harrell Group assist you?
Current security threats to a business vary and constantly change due to global, national, state, and local issues. Effective risk management has become a boardroom issue that requires professional administration with expertise. It is essential to have an organization that have the skills and resources to minimize these threats and let companies focus on the smooth running of their operations. Our special operations' worldly background gives the client a thorough analysis of every situation. Intense requirements for non-linear problem solving within our respective disciplines ensures the highest quality result while maintaining efficiency. This is what typical security companies lack.
The Harrell Group Executive Team consists of experts from all aspects of security, corresponding with federal, state, and local regulations. With over 96 years of experience, our team is comprised of military and law enforcement specialists that have extensive knowledge of security and risk mitigation. These professional security experts have substantial familiarity with the U.S. Department of State, Department of Defense, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Special Mission Units, U.S. Special Operations Command, U.S. Central Command, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, and multiple interagency organizations. Their expertise ranges from high- threat protective operations within combative environments, to local security necessities, assessments, and design consulting.
Established by respected U.S. Military Special Operations Officers and NCO's of modern conflicts (Grenada, Panama, Somalia, Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan), Harrell Group provides dynamic security solutions to unconventional issues encountered within today's evolving hostilities worldwide. Harrell Group aims to provide clients with distinctive insight and support originating from over four decades of leadership infield work and boardrooms across the world. By merging our experience with cultivating global partnerships, we bring a new meaning to "leadership", "strategy", and "deployment".
Our team has completed over 100 specialized missions in just the past two years.
These locations include:
- United States of America
- The Caribbean
- The Mediterranean
- South Central Asia
- South America
Harrell Group specializes in dynamic training in preparation for high risk rescue operations. Executing a carefully planned extraction is essential to the safe recovery of personnel. Our special operations team have conducted hundreds of successful evacuation missions.
Caribbean rescue via MEDEVAC
- Harrell Group received and urgent call for a US citizen experiencing a life-threatening medical event
- Within hours, our team was able to mobilize, deploy, make contact, stabilize, and prep the citizen for transport back to US soil for treatment.
- Harrell Group's swift action ultimately saved their life.
- Harrell Group received a call from a business owner during a riot.
- The owner and employees were sieged inside when protests turned violent.
- Harrell Group mobilized the Recovery and Evacuation Team, developed a plan, and executed the operation.
- Resulting in the evacuation of all employees within 3 1/2 hours from the time of the call!
- The mission was so covert, the rioters didn't realize for hours that the business was vacant.